THANKS TO KEV (@mjwWales ) FOR NOMINATING MY LIL OL’ BLOG FOR A SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD!
MJ Wales has asked me to answer some questions, so here are my answers:
When did you start blogging / writing?
I started blogging January last year and I have been writing for various publications since 2012.
Do you have a day job, and if so what is it?
I work part time at shop called White Stuff.
Would you like to blog / write full time?
I would like to work full time in Marketing and to be able to also still write for my blog.
What one bit of advice would you give a new blogger?
It may seem scary but keep going, the journey is worth it.
What do you like to do for fun?
I like to dance and listen to music.
Where is your favourite place to travel?
Hmm good question, it is a toss up between London and Edinburgh- I like both for different reasons.
Describe your ideal evening
A green tea, chocolate biscuit and a good film
What is your favourite purchase / gift from the last three months?
I recently bought the Mint Velvet We Are Woman Podcast tee, showing my support of Woman’s International Week.
Do you have a specific goal for 2018?
I have lots of goals for 2018, one of them is to pass my driving test.
Describe yourself in three words
Creative, Quirky and Determined
I am nominating the following bloggers/writers! They are all amazing at what they do – check them out. If you want to take part, you will find my questions for you guys under the list of names, re-post this on your site and link back to this page/my site:
- What is the best thing about blogging?
- What is the one blog post/feature that you are most proud of?
- What do you like to do on weekends?
- Have you seen any good films recently?
- If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive who would it be?
- When was the last time you went to the theatre and what did you see?
- If your life was a musical, what would it be called?
- If you were asked to perform on a talent contest, what would your talent be?
- What is your most treasured piece of clothing?
- You can only read one book for the rest of your life, what book do you choose ?
- Describe yourself using a song title